Wednesday, December 12, 2012
12/12/12
Today is 12/12/12 so I feel I should post something since now that I don't work, I don't ever write down the date. Today was pretty routine. I carried both Charlotte and Alistair from bed to the breakfast table, at the same time. (Alistair was in our bed since Colin was trying to see if sleeping upright on the couch would help with his coughing, and so Alistair saw his opportunity to climb into bed.) Leaving the house was a struggle as usual, compounded by the fact that we couldn't find Charlotte's shoe. Ben had already left for school so we walked just the three of us. Charlotte and I went to the post office to buy stamps and then had a relatively quiet morning before we went to pick up Alistair. We cut through the cemetery to go to the Village Market. Alistair was concerned that some of the headstones were broken (and so was I), and he wanted to fix them. Before lunch we sang the Johnny Appleseed song and did the actions. Charlotte loves to join in. After lunch, we stopped in to visit with Judith for a few minutes. While Charlotte napped, Alistair and I put up the nativity scene. Alistair watched some Mickey Mouse Clubhouse videos while I snuck upstairs to wrap Christmas presents. Colin made pancakes for dinner and I went to the 9th annual Food on the Brain Exchange at Susan's house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment