This afternoon we went to a birthday party at the Aquatic Center. We've never been before. It has a great kids section with slides and water sprays. Alistair was pretty timid and mostly walked around and played with the steering wheels. A lifeguard blew his whistle to tell Alistair to get down off a ground level wall separating two pool areas. I went over to get him down, and just as I approached him, he fell in head first as he was trying to sit down. Thankfully I caught him so just the top of his head and face got wet. I hate to think what would have happened if I wasn't there. The water is just 18 inches there.
Alistair has some motherly instincts of his own. This evening, while I was feeding baby Charlotte, Alistair sat on the floor in front of me and lifted up his shirt to feed his baby doll. He also burped her.
No comments:
Post a Comment