Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!


Happy Halloween!  I (nearly) finished Alistair's robot costume (the helmet is supposed to have side silver disks and antennae but oh well).  Charlotte in the end decided not to wear my old Panda Bear costume, but wanted to dress up in her cow costume.  I was a little disappointed that she changed her mind, but the panda bear head is difficult to see out of, and she had such fun being a cow.  The first house we went to (Bob and Kate across the street), she said "Mooooo.  Trick or Treat!"  Later on she mooed as she walked from house to house.


Grandad dressed up as well and manned the house while we took the kids through the neighborhood.  We went with Ben the X-wing fighter.  The kids had a great time, and they enjoyed passing out candy just as much, especially Charlotte. 


While we were tucking Alistair into bed he said, "I wish it could be Halloween every day."

No comments:

Post a Comment