Monday, April 4, 2016

More Charlotteisms

"Toots are funny when you hear them, but not when you smell them."

Charlotte uses Eenie, Meenie, Miney, Mo to make a lot decisions: which swing to go on, which lollipop to eat, which dress to wear, which washcloth to use, which waterbottle she wants, which cereal to pour first, etc.  She has her own rhyme:

Eenie, Meenie, Miney, Mo,
Catch a Tiger on the Fo.
If he wanners let it go
I pick Y-O-U

"Thinking about Daddy makes me miss Grandad because they both have no hair on top.  Thinking about Cadyn (a boy in her class with a mop of dark curly hair) makes me miss Grandpa because they both have curly hair."

To Alyssa: "I love you more than balloons and Lucas.  Actually, not as much as I love Lucas."


Me: Don't push your luck.
Charlotte: I don't have a button on my luck.

To Colin, "You're birthday is on the day there's only green stuff."

"I'm not a pain in the butt; I'm a pain in all my parts."

On the entomology of clementines: "Maybe it's called a 'clemen' and you always have 'time' to eat it!"


No comments:

Post a Comment