Tuesday, September 8, 2020

First Day of School

 Today was a first day of school like no other.  First of all, a puppy is not very conducive to making lunches and getting ready for school.  Charlotte unusually woke up at 6:15 am and get dressed herself, so that was a huge help.  

We had to fill out health questionnaires for all three kids using an app (PikMyKid), which is definitely different.  Colin ran to the middle school while Alistair rode his bike.  Colin said that there was a huge line of cars waiting to drop off students.  With restricted number of kids on the buses and the newness of the drop off procedures (including the health questionnaire), there was bound to be chaos.

When I found out that there was hardly anyone on the L-8 bus in the morning, I signed the girls up.  It will be so much easier than walking/biking/driving, especially with little Bennet.  So this morning we took little Bennet with us to the bus stop (he half walked and I had to carry him too).  Charlotte and Evelyn were so cute, holding hands and singing made up songs as they walked to the bus.  

Bryn and Nora and Bryce were also getting on the bus at our stop too.  Lots of playing with the puppy.







I cannot believe that my little baby girl is going to kindergarten.

No comments:

Post a Comment