Saturday, November 7, 2020

Evelyn’s Birthday


I can't believe that our baby is six years old!  I also can't believe how warm it was today.  The high was in the mid 70's.  We had lunch outside (a bit sunny with no leaves on the trees).  Evelyn wanted to celebrate her birthday by going on a bike ride, so we all went for a ride/run on the Rail Trail.


We rode out to "the beach" as we call it, although the water was higher than it was in the spring so the beach was a bit smaller.


Alistair and Colin went a bit farther along the trail, so the girls and I had a windmill cookie and played in the mud.





After our bike ride, we Skyped with Grandpa while we opened presents.  Grandpa gave Evelyn two Lego books that open up into playsets (one Frozen theme and one Beauty and the Beast).  He also gave her two Trolls Lego sets.  We also gave her some Lego and Lego base plates for the yet to be constructed under the bed Lego table. 




Evelyn wanted a Hatchimal cake with an ice skating rink, so that's what I made for her.  Happy Birthday Evelyn!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment