Saturday, October 13, 2012

Hide-and-Seek

Playing hide-and-seek with a four year old is hysterical.  When Alistair hides, say in the closet, he giggles the whole time.  Colin 'searches' for Alistair, saying "I wonder where Alistair is?"  Alistair will call out "I'm in the closet!" and giggle some more.  

Yesterday when they were playing, Charlotte followed Colin to his hiding place, which was in our bedroom closet, behind Charlotte's Pack'n'Play.  She just stood by our bed, in the dark while Alistair looked around for his flashlight so he could look for Colin.  Poor Colin was crouching in the closet for like ten minutes.  Alistair finally find his flashlight and goes into the bedroom.  He's looking all over and can't find Colin, who is looking over the Pack'n'Play, right at Alistair.  I suggested to Alistair that he ask Charlotte where Daddy is.  She looks right at him and points.  Alistair still doesn't see him.  Colin did a good job not to laugh, because I was in hysterics.

No comments:

Post a Comment