Saturday, January 19, 2013

Alistair's Second Lesson


Today Alistair had his second skiing lesson.  He was so excited to go on the magic carpet.  We stayed to watch for a while.  He did really well going up the magic carpet and did great going down.  It all went downhill from there (no pun intended).  His teacher had a handful of the better skiers go over to the tow rope.  She wasn't able to help all the kids go on the rope, so when it was Alistair's turn, he wasn't pointing his  skis up the mountain and as a result fell spectacularly.  The second time he did much better (see below) but shortly afterwards fell and then then another kid fell on top of him. He was pretty upset and said that he wanted to go home.  I gave him some raisins and then knew it would be better for him if I was not there, so Charlotte and I went to the lodge and tried to watch from there.  


I brought my new Canon point and shoot to Alistair's lesson.  The 16x optical zoom came in handy.  Here is my first video with the new camera:



No comments:

Post a Comment