Sunday, October 27, 2013
Halloween at Billings Farm
Today we went to Billing's Farm Halloween festival. They had wagon rides, a costume parade, pumpkin bowling, pumpkin bean bag toss, and other Halloween activities. When I asked Alistair a few weeks ago what he wanted to be for Halloween he said, "I want to be a dwarf because you are going to be Snow White." I had worn the Snow White costume for WESBE but hadn't planned on wearing it on Halloween (since it is usually so cold) but how can you resist your five year old wanting to wear coordinating costumes. So I made Alistair a Sneezy the dwarf costume, complete with beard and pickaxe (and fat suite underneath to give him a belly). Charlotte was happy to be a ladybug.
While we were waiting for our turn to ride the wagon, we went to go say hello to Jim and Joe out in the field. Charlotte was too scared to not be held by mommy, so I didn't get a picture of the two of them on the path like last year.
Labels:
Billings Farm,
farm,
Halloween
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment